Monday, November 22, 2010

My Skin is Blue... And You Can Too! (Hurry)

My Skin is blue. My hair is green. Why?

To win stuff, of course!

Brock Eastman is putting on a contest to promote his upcoming book, Taken (Coming June 11th.) If you digitally dye your skin blue and your hair green, you'll be entered to win...

$50 GIFT CARD!
SIGNED COPY OF TAKEN!
SPECIAL "OBBIN" T-SHIRT!

Click here for details on how to enter
, but HURRY, today's the last day. I lost track of time and entered really late.

(More blog posts coming...)

2 comments:

Leighton Hajicek said...

Jacob! (first comment!)

Gotta love that pic! Only, you should have done it on the Esek picture. ;) lol

Gotta chat with you sometime! Hit me up on email. :D

Author Scott Appleton said...

You look like an Andorian from Star Trek: Enterprise (-: